Monday, January 17, 2011

/Alpha Beta Parking Lot/

DSC02416

DSC02407

I went shopping over the weekend and felt the urgent need to show off this knitted stitch crop top from Topshop -- probably the best purchase I've made this year thus far. I saw it on the rack and pictured myself wearing it with every single type of bottom that I have in my closet. Versatility is definitely one of the key things that I look for when buying clothes.

DSC02408-4

Also wearing a maxi skirt from H&M, which I decided to fold up and tuck inside the waist so that I can showcase these leg warmers. The belt is Celine, necklace is Forever 21, and shoes are Steve Madden.

DSC02411-5-3

Untitled7

This is the skirt in its original state, as a maxi.

DSC02427

Playing with my puppy, Ogi.

DSC02432

Isn't he the sweetest?


(Photography by Mr. Boyfriend)

6 comments: