Tuesday, January 11, 2011

/The Man Who Stole a Leopard/

DSC049

DSC055

I got this jacket a couple months ago from H&M in Hong Kong and haven't stopped wearing it since. I love how the sleeves are 3/4 long and have a sort of bubble fit on the ends. I got this a couple sizes larger to have a looser fit, and I just can't get enough of its versatility.

DSC050

DSC052

This leopard jumpsuit from H&M automatically caught my eye when I saw it on the rack. Prior to purchasing it, I realized that it can be worn in several different ways and still keep the haremness of the pants, even when the top is tucked inside them and the waist is pulled up a bit higher.

Worn with a Zara belt (gifted by Mr. Boyfriend from a couple years ago), Michael Kors sunglasses and gold watch, Ralph Lauren gold chain bracelet, an H&M cross shoulder bag (which I'm proud to say I got on supa dupa sale) worn as a clutch, and Forever21 shoes.

DSC057

Untitled

I'm off to go watch one of my most embarrassing guilty pleasure tv shows... The Jersey Shore (... and cue the laughter).

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally obsessed with leopard prints this season and your jumpsuit stole my heart.
    Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!!! This outfit is perfect and I am loving your leopard jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete