Saturday, January 15, 2011

/Present Loves/

Whenever I try to find things to shop for online, I always end up filling at least 5,000 things in my wish list prior to actually purchasing them (if I even do end up purchasing them). Living in the Philippines doesn't exactly supply me with convenient vehicles to ship the things that I want to buy from the States, but I've decided to coordinate with a courier to fulfill my material desires.

Here are some of the things I am currently going gaga for:

The book I'm currently reading which I can't seem to put down
The-Unbearable-Lightness-of-Being-A-Novel-0061148520-L

Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2011 Collection (Looking at anything that's YSL always makes me swooooon)
ysl
ysl2

Leila Shams Collection
Leilashams
Leilashams2

Marni Tumbled Leather Tote in Forest Green
marnileathertote

Persol Men's Sunglasses in Light Havana
persol-sunglasses-0714-96_33

Shoes
Shoes

1.) Diane Von Furstenberg Opal Leather Wedge Sandals
2.) Giuseppe Zanotti Flower Applique Leather Sandals
3.) Jimmy Choo Nexus Snakeskin and Lace Booties
4.) Giuseppe Zanotti Laceup Suede Ankle Boots
5.) Jimmy Choo Costa Two-tone Patent Leather Sandals
6.) Giuseppe Zanotti Leather and Canvas Peep-toe Ankle Booties


(Images via: Net-a-porter, Instyle.com, Hissunglasses, Google Images, Man Repellerm, Gilt Groupe)

1 comment: