Saturday, February 12, 2011

/Relajacion/

As you've probably noticed in my previous posts, I usually highly anticipate and somewhat praise the coming of weekends. Although I desiderate for weekends to last for more than 2 days (3-4 days would be perfection!), I usually take advantage of the 2 days dedicated to leisure to catch up with friends, family, and of course, relaxation. Unfortunately, I got sick AGAIN sometime last week and has carried over to the weekend... But I've vowed (to myself) not to let the sickness take over the pre-planned fun.

Mr. Boyfriend and I kicked off the weekend by paying one of our good friends a visit. SHOUT OUT to Kiko Ambas for letting us take some shots at his humble, yet modern abode.

DSC_0634
DSC_0644
DSC_0650
DSC_0674

Wearing Forever 21 knit top and shorts, Versace scarf, Bakers shoes, gold and white + gold bangles, Celine belt, and Michael Kors sunglasses.

DSC_0685

I borrowed this gorgeous scarf from a good friend of mine. I love how the royal blue complements the gold details... together they make such a classic and luxurious feel to this scarf.

DSC_0668
DSC_0680
DSC_0691

I'm off to enjoy the rest of my weekend. Hope all of you are doing the same!

xx

(Photography by Mr. Boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment