Sunday, May 8, 2011

/Teaser/

Okay, okay, so I know I've been saying this alot lately, but I sincerely apologize for the looooong hiatus. To quote the title of Lupe Fiasco's song, the show goes on. The past week composed of work, work, and work, Mr. Boyfriend's birthday, catching up with old friends, taking long drives to find the perfect restaurant and the perfect thing to do, went to the movies twice and LOVED it, oh, and some more work.

Today I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot with a pool of talents for the Trousseau by Reshma feat. Madhuri Hemandas Prive Show, which is going to be held on Wednesday, May 11 at Members Only at 9PM (I hope to see you there!). I had so much fun playing dress up with the most beautiful (and comfortable) new line of jersey dresses made by Madhuri, and to put the cherry on top of each dress, I got to choose and wear most of the new bags and accessories of the yet-to-be unveiled new line of Trousseau goodies. In addition, this shoot was a great excuse to get to work and hang out with my talented photographer friend -- AKA Mikey Orsolino -- again. I can't exactly show you all the results of the photo shoot, but just to give you a taste, here's a little teaser:

IMGP7357

Truthfully speaking, this is the only Grecian-inspired dress I've worn where I felt like an actual Greek goddess. It's so heavily draped in all the right ways.

IMGP7628

I love how the colors on this clutch pop out of the black background... it's as if they glow in the dark.

IMGP7714

... And that's all the pictures you're gonna get from this shoot!

Photography by Mikey Orsolino

No comments:

Post a Comment