Tuesday, June 28, 2011

/Currently.../

It's been exactly 24 days since my last post, and though there is unconditionally no viable excuse that justifies such a long blogging hiatus, I'm just gonna go ahead and share what has currently been keeping me so preoccupied:

Reading...

tina-fey-book-bossypants

Prior to buying this book, I was never really a huge Tina Fey fan, nor was I an avid watcher of 30 Rock. Coincidentally, I actually stopped watching SNL when Tina Fey was a writer for it. But it's safe to say that this is most definitely one of the funniest books I've ever read and now can't stop watching 30 Rock. I was so engrossed that I didn't even care that the people surrounding me at Starbucks were glaring and thinking out loud why I was laughing alone... okay, maybe I did... a little.

Listening to...

drake-so-far-gone1

Watching...

qd5zgjqxf2il9cq5qzza
6a00c2251c18738fdb00fa9678d5110002-500pi

Obsessing Over...

Anything crochet and anything with pleats.

9419-Hanneli-Mustaparta-759x521
image1xxl (1)
image1xxl

OH, and these Ralph Lauren keyhole sunglasses that you could wear with a puffy tiered chiffon dress suitable for junior prom that would still make you look rad.
pPOLO2-7729326_lifestyle_v360x480

Wanting To Be...

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (cuz she's just so damn flawless and rock 'n roll at the same time)

kUWAh
ihDWB

What I'm Always Dressing Like These Days...

Loose top + shorts + half tuck

8523-by-Hanneli-Mustaparta-783x521

Til next time! (and I promise it won't be TOO long til the next time...)

xx

(Images via: Studded Hearts, Hanneli, Ralph Lauren, Amazon, Asos, Google Images)

2 comments:

  1. love the photos, Rosie huntington is soo goregous! :)

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Ya, she really is.

    ReplyDelete