Tuesday, July 26, 2011

/Currently.../

This past week has been pretty laid back and to my consternation, I've found myself wanting to be in constant hibernation, only heading out to hang with friends for a bit and a couple dinner runs.

I just finished reading...

A-Visit-from-the-Goon-Squad

I am now currently reading...

Chomsky_Imperial_Ambitions_1

Listening to...

Untitled
I've currently found myself incessantly listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers every chance I can get, thanks to a friend of mine who is heading over to Hong Kong to see their concert next month.

Obsessing over...

Otis-art
I am highly highly HIGHLY anticipating their new collaboration album, Watch the Throne.

Chanel Spring 2010
VcZ4

Isabel Marant leather pumps
Isabel-Marant-gava-cotton-raffia-and-leather-pumps-1

Giuseppe Zanotti platforms
1481531-p-MULTIVIEW

xx

(Images via Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment