Wednesday, July 25, 2012

/Currently/

Currently I'm in Cebu - been here for about 3 weeks now. There's not really much to do around here, but these are some of the things keeping me preoccupied:

Listening to...

music collage

Just finished reading...

50 Shades of Grey
This isn't something I normally read, but I gave it a go and decided to stop at the second book. I didn't feel the story intrigued me long enough to buy the third.

Now reading...

Persuasion

Went to the movies to watch...

movies collage

Old movies I revisited...

old movies collage
Clueless - "Says who?! Calvin Klein. Looks like underwear!"
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Cuz who doesn't like watching Christmas movies in the middle of July?!

Tv shows I'm watching...

Breaking bad
Breaking Bad is just insanely good. I've been watching it for the past 5 seasons and find it incredibly mind blowing how Walt's character has done a complete 180 in comparison to season 1. THE BEST... Sad it's the final season.
Suits
The Newsroom

Lusting over...

shoes collage
Anything Alexander Wang (most especially his bags and shoes) almost always creeps into my daily online-shopping-obsession routine... and in my dreams. His whole Spring and Fall 2012 collection is the epitome of androgynous perfection.

Girl crushing on...

Dree Hemingway
Elle France February 2012

dh11
dh5
dh4
dh3
dh21

Interview Russia August 2012

DreeInterview00
DreeInterview02
DreeInterview03
DreeInterview04
DreeInterview05
DreeInterview06
DreeInterview07
DreeInterview08
DreeInterview10
DreeInterview09

I've also been stumbling upon a bunch of terrific fashion, food, and DIY blogs. Ahh, the wide array of blog choices the internet brings us never fails to excite me.

xo

Images via: So So Style, Fashion Gone Rogue, Style.com, Google images





No comments:

Post a Comment