Saturday, March 16, 2013

/Hudson Jeans/

DSC_0851 (2)
DSC_0867
DSC_0863
DSC_0872
DSC_0870-2
DSC_0894-2
DSC_0899
DSC_0904

Wearing Hudson Jeans Nico Super Skinny Midrise in Copper Minx (c/o Hudson Jeans), an H&M top, Zara shoes, vintage belt, Ray-Ban aviators, Trousseau stingray bracelet, and gold chain bracelet.

So sorry it's been awhile since my last blog post, but things have been kinda crazy lately (mostly with scheduling) and have a few new exciting things coming up. Hudson Jeans was extremely sweet to send me these jeans from their Let Yourself Go campaign, where one of my pictures from Instagram was chosen as a winner. Their jeans are probably THE most comfortable and best fitting pair I own, and the copper color gives it a nice little illusion when the light around me changes. Can't wait to receive the new pair I just ordered!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

XO

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment, and thanks so much for the recommendation! Appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the outfit is very cool and looking perfect.Now a days we can buy jeans online very easily of every range and style.

    ReplyDelete