Sunday, June 16, 2013

/Playing Stylist/

Last year I had the privilege of taking on a few styling projects and I have to say that at my very first styling gig, I had an incredibly fun time. Especially since I had just finished my course at Parsons, styling was exactly the breath of fresh air I needed coming off a career in Finance.

In September, I had the pleasure of working with the good people over at Alt Eyewear, an up-and-coming eyewear brand here in the Philippines. Working with all the essential elements of the shoot < Anju (one of the owners of the brand), Dan (the photographer), the models, and Angie (the hair and makeup artist) > were what made the saying "working hard or hardly working" come to life. I had such a fun time that it hardly even felt like work, met some fantastic people, and am so pleased with the outcome of the entire project.

PHOTOGRAPHER 2 revised
FILMMAKER LETICIA revised
ARTIST 1 revised
MUSIC 6 revised
MUSIC 2 revised
FASHION 4 revised

One of my favorite couples (and also some of my really good friends) got married last December and I was so honored that they wanted me to style (while their photographer was good friend, Pio) their engagement shoot. Though I had planned Mazie and Bokie's outfits ahead of time, sadly, I had to be in Cebu during the day of the shoot. Thank God though for Facetime and iMessage -- these were what we used to address questionable outfit concerns throughout the entire shoot.

IMG_9145
IMG_9275
IMG_9314
IMG_9300
IMG_9432
IMG_9415
IMG_9464

Outfit 1 (on Mazie):
Topshop top and Forever 21 shorts
Outfit 1 (on Bokie):
Zara

Outfit 2 (on Mazie):
Mazie's own
Outfit 2 (on Bokie):
Zara

Outfit 3 (on Mazie):
Aqua dress via Asos and Givenchy earrings
Outfit 3 (on Bokie):
Zara

Hope you guys are having a beautiful weekend!

XO

P

No comments:

Post a Comment