Sunday, July 21, 2013

/Black and White Lines/

DSC_0844
DSC_0874
DSC_0855
DSC_0891
DSC_0952
DSC_0925
DSC_0951
DSC_0957

Wearing a Zara top and shoes, Forever 21 shorts, Ray Ban sunnies, Michael Kors watch, and Trousseau stingray and gold bracelet.

I'm sorry for not posting in awhile. This week I was preoccupied with hosting 2 events for work, squeezing in a movie of Mr. Boyfriend's choice (Pacific Rim to be exact -- though I'm not exactly a fan of mechs, alien monsters, and constant action throughout an entire movie, it surprisingly was not all that bad), reading and watching Eat, Pray, Love for the first time, planning even more future vacations after watching Eat, Pray, Love (I feel it is my moral imperative to eat as much as Julia Roberts did in every country I intend to visit in the near future, but who am I kidding... I eat as much as I can every chance I get) and making mood boards. Though I've been busy, I've reserved today to fulfill a somewhat daunting-yet-I-know-I'm-gonna-feel-so-good-afterwards task: cleaning out my closet.

Shout out and special thanks to Mr. Triple V for letting us use his beautiful house for this shoot and to Pio P. for taking some of my pictures included above.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend and Pio Pascual

XO

Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment