Sunday, January 30, 2011

/Annularity/

BACK TO REGULAR PROGRAMMING
I mustered all my strength to be able to get outta a 3-day bed coma (aka recovering from a nasty viral flu+cough+fever) and finally took some shots for an outfit post. I'm actually glad the sun wasn't glaring during this shoot cuz I feel the vampiress in me would stubbornly require the wearing of sunglasses until the complete fade of sun... I also can't stand sunlight when I'm sick. Thanks again to my photographer friend who was kind enough to come out yet again on another Sunday for the sake of glamour.

IMGP2192-4
IMGP2153
IMGP2160

Wearing a Topshop mesh dress, Topshop knit metallic sweater, leopard scarf from a random stall in Hong Kong, H&M woven belt, Forever 21 shoes and assorted rings.

IMGP2176
IMGP2181

xx

(Photography by Mikey Orsolino)

No comments:

Post a Comment