Sunday, January 23, 2011

/Patterns + Fluff/

Sometimes the consequences of being a movie and TV fanatic allow me to channel various outfits inspired by whatever it is that I love to watch. Today I decided to have my own take on Carrie's beginning credits ensemble in Sex and the City. This worked out perfectly since I had the privilege to work with a friend of mine today for this post. Props to him for staying out and being able to take these shots in the scorching heat!

IMGP1034
IMGP1039

Wearing a patterned Liz Claiborne crop blazer, Topshop mesh + lace top, Zac Posen x Target fluffy skirt -- this is an add-on to the actual Zac Posen dress, random belt from Thailand, black suede booties, gold bangles, and aquamarine Givenchy earrings.

IMGP1069
IMGP1083
IMGP1081
IMGP1109
IMGP1098
IMGP1142

This clutch from Forever 21 naturally caught my eye with its futuristic texture and it's ability to fool me into thinking that it's made of squared sequins (from far away).

IMGP1137
IMGP1148

xx

(Photography by Mikey Orsolino)

No comments:

Post a Comment