Saturday, January 22, 2011

/Fur Real/

Since I was a little girl, the vision and wearing of fur always rendered a sense of elegance and allure mixed with a little hint of Christmas holiday spirit. When I was 5 years old and received my very first white rabbit fur coat (although nowadays, I'm all about the faux), I couldn't stop wearing it. Whether it was with my red Minnie Mouse overalls and L.A. gear sneakers that lit up or with the a dress that closely resembled tinsel on a tree, that fur coat was constantly being worn, and anyone who came near me to take it off without my consent would easily be succumbed to a biting.

Since my move to the Philippines, the ever-so-pleasing vision of fur has completely dissipated (since there are only 2 seasons here: Summer and Rainy), but slowly shows itself on bags, shoes and sometimes vests. Though I can't see people wearing fur quite as much as I used to when I lived in Chicago, at least I have the advantage of satisfying my fur craving with eye candy on the Internet.

167311_980
166602_980
How CRAZY fierce are these YSL Palais Mohawk Suede Pumps -- AKA the Stallion??!!. They also come in slick black suede. I'd literally give up my right arm for a pair of these...

7554-by-Hanneli-Mustaparta-819x521
167055_980
reedkrakoffsandals2


xx

(Images via Stockholm Streetstyle, Hanneli, Jak and Jil)

No comments:

Post a Comment