Thursday, February 3, 2011

/Primary Gray/

Lately I've stumbled upon the realization that I spend most of my free time online, satisfying a music + photography-blog binge that I've recently developed. There's truly no greater feeling than shutting out the rest of the world via kick ass noise-cancelling sub-woofer headphones while indulging in other activities (i.e. reading, writing, surfing the net). In my case, it's photography blogs. I love how these bloggers captivate their readers with their different styles of taking pictures + editing, yet still have the ability to leave some things for the imagination. Here's one blog that I am currently obsessed with. This girl is extraordinarily talented... and she's only 19!! She's a phenomenal writer as well.

Meanwhile, here are a few shots that Mr. Boyfriend and I took.

DSC_0410
DSC_0450

Wearing a top and maxi dress from Forever 21, Miss Trish sandals, H&M rings and silver/gunmetal bangles.

DSC_0458-3
DSC_0476
DSC_0486-2
DSC_0514

This is a picture I took a little past sundown from none other than Mr. Boyfriend's window... He's so lucky to have a view like this.

TGIF tomorrow!! Some much needed rest + lots-o ginger tea to finally get rid of my never ending sore throat are on my agenda this weekend.

xx

(Photography by Mr. Boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment