Tuesday, March 29, 2011

/Bread + Water/

DSC_1125
DSC_1113-2

Wearing an Adrienne Vittadini vest, NY&Co. maxi dress, booties from Hong Kong, Topshop belt, Michael Kors sunglasses, and gold accessories. (Sorry about my hair on that first picture. It was so windy out!)

DSC_1118

Normally when I wear this vest, I tend to pair it with more quiet pieces to let its details stand out. The very first thing that allured my eyes to it are the layered flaps that bedeck the front, but now I'm even more enticed with the cascading round collar. While I'm totally in favor of the texture on this vest, the mysterious yet mythical design and color are what initially captivated me to this dress... the cinched silhouette and mini mermaid flair towards the bottom are the main factors that truly differentiate it with the other maxi dresses out there. With all this texture, color and detail, I just had to pair the two together and throw on some of my favorite gold jewelry.

DSC_1129
DSC_1133-2
DSC_1151

I'm so very EXCITED to be attending the first ever Privé Fashion Awards tomorrow at Members Only at the Fort. Being in the presence of some of the Philippines' most fashionable people gathered in one room just sounded like too much fun to pass up in comparison to a normal Wednesday spent at home. If you happen to be familiar with local Philippine designers and have a second, you can cast in your votes here.

prive

(Photography by Mr. Boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment