Saturday, August 13, 2011

/Scalloped/

DSC_1065

Scalloped shorts and skirts have been on my shopping list for quite some time, and it just so happens that I now have a pair of both in the same coral color. It's always nice to see a pop of color in an everyday outfit during the summer, most especially for me since I usually stick with black or neutral colors.

DSC_1081
DSC_1077-2

This knit sweater is one of my favorite pieces to wear all year round due to its versatility, the fact that it already looks worn out, and its high level of comfort. It's definitely an added bonus that it manages to keep me cool with its large mesh holes.

DSC_1085

Wearing a Topshop knit sweater and scalloped shorts, Michael Kors sunglasses and watch, vintage Trifari bracelet, and wedges from a boutique in Taiwan.

xx

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment