Wednesday, August 17, 2011

/Linen + Suede/

DSC_1052

This vintage linen blazer has got to be one of my favorites from my new agglomeration of vintage blazers. I've recently become more inclined to dressing in tonal color-on-color, mixing separates made of various material of the same color palette (this outfit is a mixture of linen, polyester, and suede).

DSC_1053
DSC_1061
DSC_1062
DSC_1057

Wearing a vintage linen blazer, Forever 21 top, Topshop suede shorts, Topshop belt, Louis Vuitton bag, shoes from a boutique in Taiwan, Michael Kors watch, and Cynthia Rowley sunglasses.

This week has gone by surprisingly quickly: fulfilling daily routine responsibilities, watching new episodes of Breaking Bad and Entourage, sneaking in a late night movie (The Rise of the Planet of the Apes - which turned out to be a pretty good movie), meeting friends for a quickie mid-week drinkie, trying out a new fitness program (it's been a year since I've last worked out so this was indeed long overdue), and contemplating painting the walls of my room. I'm leaning more towards no (since my place is rented), but redecorating is at the top of my priority list these days.

xx

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment