Monday, July 9, 2012

/Baguio Instagrams/

Though the trip was almost 2 weeks ago, I still can't seem to get over how much I truly enjoyed visiting Baguio. The same ecstatic feeling still comes around when I look at pictures from the trip, which just confirms how Baguio and I still have some unfinished business that needs to be taken care of this year.

IMG_1403-2
IMG_1402-2
IMG_1409-2

Wearing a Ralph Lauren top, H&M shorts, Michael Kors bag, Ralph Lauren and H&M bracelets.

IMG_1405

Delicious french onion soup + a center piece of oozing Gruyere cheese with a side of extra-sparkling white wine to warm me up.

IMG_1416

Wearing an H&M dress and necklace, Zara belt and shoes, and a clutch I got from a boutique in Hong Kong.

IMG_1429-2

The pathway to one of the most relaxing scrubs + massages I've ever had in my entire life... despite the lingering cold in the spa, which was easily soothed by a hand rubbing technique the masseuse fully utilized to create heat.

IMG_1436-2

An intimate moment between the dashing groom and beautiful bride.

IMG_1451
IMG_1456-2
IMG_1449-3
IMG_1463
IMG_1506

Mr. Boyfriend and I decided to take up a little adventure and feel the fog for ourselves. The eerie feeling was well diminished by each other's company, and this walk easily became one that will never be forgotten.

xo

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend and myself


No comments:

Post a Comment