Thursday, July 5, 2012

/The Great Outdoors/

IMG_1486

How amazing are these trees? We were fortunate enough to have them standing tall right outside of the hotel that I just had to get a shot of these beauties.

IMG_0174
IMG_0178-2
IMG_0181
IMG_0184-2

Wearing a vintage top, Forever 21 shorts, Zara booties, H&M belt, Valentino shades, Michael Kors watch and bag, and Ralph Lauren bracelet.

IMG_0191
IMG_1504

Here's an outfit I wore on our road trip back to Manila (from Baguio). There aren't many lush areas in Manila so soaking up the scenery and inhaling large amounts of fresh air was all I was doing pretty much from the minute I woke up to the minute we left Baguio. It was incredibly sunny during our alfresco lunch, but luckily for me, we got to catch a glimpse of the fog on our way down where I was able to bid a proper goodbye to one of my new favorite places to visit in the Philippines.

xx

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend and me

No comments:

Post a Comment