Sunday, January 20, 2013

/Popover Top/

photo

To sum up my week, my days were filled with work and meetings, new opportunities, the Golden Globes, and the mid-week highlight was going to my very first House (music) concert - Swedish House Mafia. House isn't exactly my go-to type of music since I am a loyal hip-hop fan, but I'd definitely recommend going through an experience like that at least once in your life. I had a total Tony Hsieh (Zappos' CEO) moment that he described in his book, Delivering Happiness, about going to a rave with his friends and just wholly and completely soaking up the moment, all the while beginning to understand the importance of people not only sharing a common purpose, but in being a part of something bigger than oneself to truly feel that sense of happiness and joy we all long for.

photo (6)
photo (8)
photo (2)
photo (8)
photo (4)

I've been on the hunt for boxy tops, one with lots of structure and just the right amount of boxy-ness. This top was inspired by this post and I was unexpectedly pleased about getting this outfit on sale. Thank you after-Christmas sales!

Wearing a Mango popover top, Topshop pants, Zara shoes, Forever 21 necklace, Trousseau by Reshma stingray cuff, vintage gold cuff, and Michael Kors sunglasses.

xo

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment