Thursday, January 17, 2013

/Knotted Hot Pink/

Here's a quickie post of what I wore today...

photo (1)
photo (4)
The boyfriend and I had to attend a family dinner for a birthday occasion so we took some quick pictures with his trusty Iphone on our way over there. I paired this romantic Topshop blouse (last seen here) with a pair of casual camouflage plants that I've been wearing nonstop for the past few weeks.

photo (3)
photo (2)

Wearing a Topshop blouse, Zara pants and shoes, Kate Spade bag, and Rolex watch.

I know in my last post I mentioned that I could never be able to walk past a Zara store without going in and exiting with a bunch of items I don't really need, but today's a new day. I am determined to test my ability to control the extreme shopper in me.

xo

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment