Tuesday, January 15, 2013

/Black on Black on Black/

DSC_0845

Though I've always considered black to be one of my all time favorite colors, nothing catches my attention more than a black-on-black-on-black ensemble. So today I decided to get into my favorite color and pep the outfit up with some texture, sheerness, and asymmetry.

DSC_0884-2
DSC_0870
DSC_0890
DSC_0886
DSC_0899

Wearing a Forever 21 vest, bandeau, and bracelet, H&M sheer top, Promod skirt, Aldo shoes, and Michael Kors sunnies.

I don't know if you notice, but alot, and I mean ALOT of the stuff I post about on this blog are from Forever 21, Zara and H&M... but I can't help it. I can never walk out of their stores empty handed. They're notoriously known to be fast-fashion stores with trendy, affordable clothes, and having low prices always gets a gold star in my book. Though lately Zara's been the bane to my wallet... Walking past their store without eventually going in has got to be a skill I need to acquire.

xo

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment