Saturday, January 12, 2013

/Viva/

DSC_0908-2
DSC_0852
DSC_0856
DSC_0868-2

I've had this vintage top sitting in my closet for about a year now, untouched and unworn. I guess it's because of my fear that it would endure the possibility of succumbing to my clumsiness throughout the day, whether it be spills, stains, and/or rips. But I couldn't resist... this blouse is just WAY too pretty to be kept hidden in a closet. The beautiful gold thread in the stitching and the inimitable eye-catching design were enough to make me not think twice about getting it.

DSC_0880 (2)

The horses egged on my inner-equestrian so I decided to throw on my best "riding" pants, which of course have faux leather on the sides. Cause all riding pants would look better with a little bit of leather on them.

DSC_0909

DSC_0913
We walked around and saw this mural below a statue.

DSC_0860
DSC_0889
DSC_0894

Wearing a vintage top, G2000 pants, Zara shoes, Ray-Ban sunnies, and Michael Kors watch.

I'm off to go spend some time with the Boyfriend - hope you have a great weekend!

xo

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment