Saturday, July 6, 2013

/Cream Puff/

DSC_0854
DSC_0846
DSC_0869

I think this whole monochrome thing is really here to stay... well, at least with me. I've been having quite the obsession with all white things, and that includes colors that are in the white family. In this case, all cream things. I think I mentioned this in my previous post, but there's just something so crisp and sharp about a monochrome outfit.

DSC_0907
DSC_0841-2

Wearing a vintage blazer, H&M top, Zara faux leather shorts, Asos shoes, DKNY watch, and Warby Parker sunnies.

My favorite part of the outfit? Probably this vintage blazer. It's one of the first things I bring along with me whenever I travel just because it handles chilly weather really well and at the same time it easily pretties up any outfit. Best thing about it is that I got it off Etsy at the cheap! Etsy's one of THE best places to find anything related to vintage, clothes and/or jewelry. It's really recommendable for those who are starting up a small/medium jewelry or clothes business and aren't exactly looking to shell out a load of money for a website, e-commerce program, and the whole nine, but are still trying to pursue a wide target market.

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend!

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend

XO

Pearl


No comments:

Post a Comment