Saturday, March 19, 2011

/Textured Magenta/

DSC_1141
DSC_1181
DSC_1146

I was listening to another throwback -- Nick Gilder's Hot Child In the City -- while I was getting ready for my late afternoon rendezvous with Mr. Boyfriend and some friends when I noticed that I had inadvertently dressed in accordance to the genre and rhythm of this song. I didn't want to get too grungy so I decided to add a little pop of bold magenta in my outfit. Right when Mr. Boyfriend saw me, he was immediately determined to find graffiti of any sort... hence, our stop at the graffiti wall.

DSC_1162
DSC_1143

Wearing a Liz Claiborne blazer (last seen HERE), Tyler shirtdress, BCBG pants, Asos shoes, Forever 21 necklace-turned-bracelet and brooch.

DSC_1157
DSC_1205

Off to spend another Saturday with my favorite person, Mr. Boyfriend. Enjoy the weekend!

xx

(Photography by Mr. Boyfriend)

1 comment:

  1. love the combination. the blouse is perfect for so many reasons, i love the color and the ruffles; the color looks amazing. the jacket is fabulous with the blouse. who would have thought that stripes would look good with purple. the shoes make me think of Lanvin. but my favorite part is the brooch. so chique

    ReplyDelete